Thursday 11 January 2024

Tenfold Dungeon - The Castle

 Well after leaving it sitting on my shelves for over 6 months (!!!!) I finally got around to opening up my other Tenfold Dungeon set, The Castle.

Utterly brilliant! I'll let the pictures do most of the talking....

So, what's in the box?

As with the other Tenfold Dungeons products, the terrain is designed to store away inside itself to save space on the shelf.

The Castle give you 8 rooms of varying sizes and 4 corridors.

And again everything is double-sided, so that smaller rooms could be utilised as platforms inside larger ones.

It also contains 3 sheets of double-sided terrain. Walls, a trapdoor and ladder, various staircases and 22 doors, in open and closed formats. Plus a load of plastic clips to hold everything together.

The castle also has a D&
D adventure module. I haven't played D&D since the Seventies, but I will look at this with a view to converting it for Sellswords and Spellslingers.

All in all this is a great set, better than the Dungeons and Sewers set in my opinion, I feel it offers more options. However I think combining the two will give endless possibilities.

The plastic clips make it very robust in use, just the doorway clips held 6 rooms together, allowing me to slide the whole set-up across the table to make room to fit the next room in.

Like the Dugeons and Sewers set this has so much potential beyond just Fantasy, it has uses for VSF, Gothic Horror, Pulp and more.

Here are some pictures of the set in use for it's first game.





Open the door a crack and tell me what you can see.....

.....shut the door! SHUT THE DOOR!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment