Monday 22 January 2024

Boglanders 5 - Post Apocalyptic and Fantasy

 I've had fun putting some more of the Ramshackle Games Boglanders together, starting with some mutants for our next Mutants and Death Ray Guns game.

These three are looking for trouble! I have just attached the heavy weapon with some tacky wax so that I have the option of swapping it out for a sniper rifle if the scenario requires it.

More conventional (?) fantasy Boglanders, three of the skull-taker cult.

I wasn't sure what to do with this mini, so I gave him a variety of arms.

A wandering wise sage to assist a party of heroic adventurers?

A reliable guide through the darkness?

Or a bad-tempered old git with attitude, "Do you feel lucky, punk?"

And after my last game of Sellswords in a dungeon, I painted up a couple more of the Blacklist Games fantasy KS minis, to fill in some gaps in my selection of characters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment