Saturday 11 April 2020

Keeping Myself Busy 3

I didn't feel as if I'd got quite as much painting done this week, but when I lined the photos up it was more than I'd thought!

 A couple of old Grenadier elves for my Middle Earth forces.

 Another Victorian gravedigger.

 Some more icy undead types, old Heartbreaker figures designed by Phil Lewis.

 And more Dark Dwarves, also Heartbreaker by Phil.

 Some Dark Age types from Black Tree Design. I've given them white bases until I decide whether they are going in my Icy Scandinavian project, or being re-purposed as Arnor commanders for Middle Earth.
 Papal vampire hunters for the streets of Venice. Part of the Vatican Hit Squad pack from Westwind's Vampire Wars range.

 Some quickly knocked up scatter for Frostgrave and Venice, a bunch of statues (part of a plastic chess set I picked up in a charity shop for a couple of quid) and some skull plinths carved with mysterious glyphs.....
...cos you can't have enough skulls!

2 comments: