Friday 10 April 2020

New Scenario Book for Sellswords and Spellslingers

I'm delighted to announce that Andrea Sfiligoi at Ganesha Games has approved my synopsis for a mini-campaign scenario book for Sellswords and Spellslingers. This will take a party of adventurers through 5 or 6 linked scenarios introducing some new monsters and fun challenges.



The plan is for the book to be available later this year. There is no firm timetable as yet, the scenarios need to be written and play tested, then go to Ganesha Games for artwork, layout and final editing.

 I will post regular updates on the production of the book as things progress. I have been a great fan of the Sellswords and Spellslingers rules for some time and I am really excited about this project and looking forward to getting started.

I suppose I'm going to have plenty of time for writing at the moment!

6 comments: