Saturday 4 April 2020

Keeping Myself Busy 2

What I've been up to on the gaming front over the past week, apart from building more pavement sections for Venice.

 More Heartbreaker Goblins by Phil Lewis as Svartalfar for my Jotunheim project.

 And Phil's Heatbreaker Dark Dwarves as Dokkalfar.

 A horde/swarm? of nasty spirit things.
 A couple of Victorian grave robbers. These are part of a set I picked up on Ebay, being sold as "Victorian men burying a body". I think the seller had missed the point.

Of course, what fantasy campaign doesn't need a witch at some point or another? This is a 3d print, again picked up on Ebay a while back. It was a set of 3 witches (naturally), depicting Maid, Mother and Crone. I need to get the others painted up now. The cauldron has a choice of tops, the bubbling contents come with and without the emerging hand.

Finally a bunch of assorted undead gribblies for Sellswords/Frostgrave.

It looks like I am going to have a new writing project to keep me busy over the next few weeks as well




No comments:

Post a Comment