Sunday 31 May 2020

Keeping Myself Busy 10

Again not so much to show for this week, but I have finished my scenario book for Sellswords and Spellslingers! I've just got to make a final selection on some of the photos and I'll be sending it to the publisher this week!

Anyway on with the minis.

 Two 3d-printed Italian MS boats for Cruel Seas.

 A Barbarian King from Ramshackle Games. It's a three part resin model, with a choice of arms, either clutching a sword or a big sci-fi gun if you're going for the post-apocalyptic look. I stuck with the sword!

 I have kept the model in two parts, mainly for ease of storage, but that also allows me more flexibility in the possible uses.

Finally three more Oathmark plastic Elf Light Infantry. I can see these making an appearance in lots of games, as wood elves, rangers or even forest bandits!

In a different form of "lockdown art" Broni dug her pencils and paints out. I think this expresses her frustration at having all her music gigs cancelled for the foreseeable future!

2 comments: