Sunday 8 September 2024

Terrain Clear Out

 I have amassed way too much wargames terrain and I've decided to cull my collection.

These are all items that due to size and weight and/or fragility, I would prefer not to have to send by courier/post. So at the moment I am offering these on a collection only basis, from Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire.

A 28mm figure is shown for scale in some of the photos.

Starting off with an antique piece (or at least "Vintage"), an old 28mm castle from the 1980s/90s. It is made of lightweight foam resin and I am pretty certain this came from the late, great Ian Weekley's company Battlements. £60








28mm Dark Age Fort from the Grand Manner, made from resin. I bought this in the early 2000s, there is a little bit of wear and tear, a couple of post have broken off, but nothing major. It now seems to be out of production, it's not showing on the GM website (but looking at the prices there I dread to think what it would cost if it was!!). £100








A sunken road terrain feature, a bespoke piece from the Last Valley, suitable for 20mm-28mm. I have used it mainly for 28mm games. Again, about 20 years old, give or take, a little wear and tear but not really noticeable. £30





Another bespoke item from the Last Valley, a stream again suitable for 20mm-28mm. 2 x 2 feet long sections. £15







10mm WW2 girder bridge with access ramps, total length 25 1/2 inches. Two of the road sections can be removed to shorten the bridge. £15


 
Thanks for looking and please get in touch if you are interested.






1 comment:

  1. Some great looking scenery, hope you find a buyer quickly.

    ReplyDelete