Thursday 18 May 2023

First Draft of My New Scenario Book Finished - Huzzah!

 I have finally got the first draft of my next Sellswords & Spellslingers scenario book off to the publisher! Huzzah!!

I hope to hear from Andrea in a couple of weeks if any re-writing is required. If not, then it's over to Genesha Games for proof-reading, type-setting, illustrations etc.

This is a campaign of linked adventures for fortune-seekers on the lost continent of  Quarra. Foes include undead by the bucket load, Dark Elf pirates and the wraith of a long-dead sorceror!

Here are a couple of play test piccis!







2 comments:

  1. Exciting! Looking forward to doing this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm not sure about a publishing date, but i will post news as soon as i get any!

      Delete