Friday 23 February 2024

Terrain for Fantasy and Post Apocalyptic

 I have just taken delivery of a batch of new terrain items from Wargames Terrain Workshop link

Dave's a good guy to buy from, great communication and very prompt service, given it was being painted to order. His resin scenery is nice and sold at a very good price. He sells it unpainted, but I thought his painted prices were reasonable so, as painting time has been curtailed of late, I decided to get my terrain ready-painted.

I'd gone to the website to pick up some bits for my Post Apocalyptic games, but who doesn't browse a website first, and I found some really nice fantasy bits for dungeon/urban/Frostgrave settings.


It all arrived well packed and damage-free, which is always nice.
First a ceremonial/magical/sacrificial pool.


And three creepy mirrors. I love the spooky "reflections" Dave has put in the glass, very effective.
As an example of cost, the set of mirrors is just £4 unpainted. The painted set cost me £8.50.

Now on to the Post Apocalyptic stuff I went for in the first place.

I'd previously bought the toxic pools, but I don't think I've posted a proper picture of them.

Two sets of barrels, complete and squashed, with a couple of 28mm minis for scale.

And a squashed car!

Loads of use for all this in my Mutants and Death Ray Guns games.

I am running a Sellswords and Spellslingers dungeon crawl next weekend, so I already have some ideas for the mirrors!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked all the pieces we sent you, and enjoy gaming with them.

    ReplyDelete