Friday 8 May 2020

Keeping Myself Busy 7

Here are this week's offers.


Three more fighter-types for Sellswords/Frostgrave, these are old Essex miniatures.

 A minotaur, this is a Russian 1/32 54mm plastic toy, which cost me just a couple of quid.

 Look out guys, he's a big 'un!

 Three trapped treasure chests, these are 3d printed models I picked up on Ebay.

 A Westwind vampire from the Vampire Wars range.

 Another civilian kid for my Western Gunfight games.

 A pair of banshees, these are Reaper Bones minis.

 A D&D style beholder.

 A giant worm, this one will be an Ice Worm for my Jotunheim campaign.

 A rock monster/golem/elemental. The last three creatures are all 3d prints. I picked up a load of these, including the skull pillars, spiders and egg clutches I posted previously, in a job lot on Ebay for about a pound each. An absolute bargain, some of the sculpts are a little crude, but they are all usable and have been great for filling out my monsters collection for Sellswords and Spellslingers.

And finally a large mouthed, tusked beastie. This is a Dunger from Ranshackle Games. It's a bit odd looking, but I really like it. I'll probably use it for some cave or forest dwelling beastie at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment