Saturday 2 May 2020

Keeping Myself Busy 6

Once again I did not feel as if I had got very much painting in this week, but when I reviewed the pictures I was pleasantly surprised.

A couple of Reaper Bones wraiths, you can never have enough undead.

 10mm dismounted Union cavalry and horseholders, these are old Chariot Miniatures figures.

 The last 3 Svaltalfar, old Heartbreaker orcs and goblins by Phil Lewis.

 The one that everyone forgets from any dungeoning/adventuring party, the servant or "packhorse".
"How far to the next tavern?"

 A couple of small boys, civilian targets bystanders for western gunfights.

 A Westwind Vampire in Bat  Form, just what it says on the tin, or else any other winged demonic type thingy.

 A couple of fighter types for Sellswords or Frostgrave. I couldn't decide whether to base this pair for outside games, or urban/interior games. I went for urban grey stone in the end, on the basis that if I change my mind it will be easier to add earth/grass/tufts, rather than try and remove them.

 The last of my 3d printed spiders.

 A Westwind Vampire, all ready to stalk the streets of Venice.

  A couple of Alfar for my Jotunheim project, these are old Heatbreaker elves sculpted by Phil Lewis.


No comments:

Post a Comment