Saturday 28 March 2020

Keeping Myself Busy

In between building more of Venice, I've got on with various projects I've had sitting around for a while.

Some more figures for my new (still in planning) fantasy project, very loosely based on Scandinavian myth and folklore. Most of the miniatures are from Heatbreaker, dating back to the late 1980s/early 1990s, designed by Phil Lewis.

 Dark Dwarves, these guys have oodles of character, but with their oversized heads they did not fit in with my existing dwarf forces, which are mostly Vendal and Mithril. So they will be my Dokkalfar for this new project.
 A bunch of frozen undead, in various stages of decomposition.

 A Frost Giant, this time a 54mm plastic barbarian from a Russian toy company.


More Dokkalfar, some sort of evil spirit (not sure of the manufacturer) and a couple of Svartalfar, Heatbreaker Goblins, also by Phil Lewis. This pack was entitles "Nasty Goblins", are there any other kind?

Some more low scatter terrain for Frostgrave.

The Librarian. The miniature is from Westwind's Vampire Wars range. No idea where the candle stands came from originally, I got them in a job lot on ebay. Not sure at the moment what I will use him for, but I'm sure I will find a purpose.

4 comments: